Sunday, December 20, 2009

An Early Explanation...

Over the next few days I will try to get on to blog about all the wonderful times we are having, but if I fail in my mission I want to apologize in advance. This past weekend has been hectic and I am sure the coming days will be even more so. There are so many great experiences to document like cookie baking and decorating, visits with family, Christmas parties, and shopping outings, so much that I don't even know where to start. I will try to recap later in the coming days. I hope that you and your families are enjoying these magical days together as much as we are.

P.S. I really like my hair!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya...finding time to blog lately has been tough. And I know it is about to get a lot harder for me :-) Looking forward to hearing about all your fun times AND seeing some pics of your new hair :-) I bet it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Followers