Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family Picture Day!



Tomorrow Wayne is taking a 1/2 day off of work and we are heading to get a family photo done for the holidays. While we are there, I plan on getting some shots of just the boys, and some of Matt and Zach on their own. I am very excited to have a picture of our family of 4! I hope that Zach is a little calmer this time around, his 18 month photos were impossible. How the photographer managed to get any shots that were not just a blur, still amazes me. I also need to get a photo for Matt's birth announcements, although I did think the one he took in the hospital turned out really cute. Hopefully tomorrow's shoot gives me some different options to choose from. Here is the picture of Matt that the hospital photographer took:

I think he is so beautiful...then again I am a little prejudice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers