Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our Pictures!

When I say that yesterday's picture outing was a nightmare...please believe me. I would love to go into detail about all the meltdowns that occurred, but I only have a few moments since my toddler thinks its my job to entertain him...and well it sort of is. What I will say is that it is amazing that any shots were taken of Zach with us that don't show his multiple tears and tantrums. I will say that right around the time Zach settled down,no crying but still running like a madman, Matt got hungry and cranky, so the pics I dreamed of getting of my two sons did not happen. We did get some pictures though that turned out pretty good in my opinion, especially considering the circumstances:


Here are our newest family photos...I am now working on the Christmas cards:




And here are some photos of just the boys:





I know, I know, looking at how happy Zach looks in the above photo, you can't believe our picture outing was that bad, you might even think I am just being dramatic, but trust me, I am not. Needless to say, Zach's 2 year pictures might be taken in the comfort of our own home.

4 comments:

  1. Well...despite the meltdowns and overall exhaustion of the day...you got some BEAUTIFUL shots! My SIL and I took all the kids for a group picture for my MIL and it was also a nightmare. A 1 year old, 2 year old, and 8 month old don't make a great combo for picture taking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, these are great! I'm glad you got some good shots! And what an adorable little face Matt has...and Zach of course! So sweet! And you guys look great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are dolls! I can imagine that it must have been a rough day... :) But, the pictures don't show it! I love the boys' sweaters too! A+!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for the compliments on the photos. I was pretty impressed that they turned out as well as they did! It was a stressful day, but I am sure that in a few months, I will be willing to try again, just in time for 3 month and 2 year photos!

    ReplyDelete

Followers