Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tell me...who do you think I look most like?

Ok. This post is purely for fun. I know that Matthew is 100% unique and his own person, but I just thought it would be interesting to get some comments from my loyal readers. That and I wanted to show off my new skill of learning how to scan pictures and put them on my computer( I know...its simple enough, but this was my 1st time!) I will post three pictures of three babies(all who are related to Matt..ok I admit it, it's Wayne, Zach and I) and you will hopefully post a comment on who you think he looks most like:

Here is a picture of little man Matt sleeping away:


And in a no specific order:

Baby A:


Baby B:



Baby C:




Ok...so what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Baby B all the way...I think it's Amy! But I also think Zach resembles you ALOT as a baby too! (If in fact you are baby b.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Heather I admit I am baby B and I agree with you that Matt looks a lot like me as a baby. Zach is baby A and Wayne is baby C. Wayne hates that picture of him though and says I rigged the guessing game. I just think he is having a hard time admitting one of our sons looks like a mini-me...:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers