Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1st Photos are sometimes not flattering!



Here is a head/ side profile type shot of baby X. I know my sweet baby looks more like a creature from "I am Legend" in this photo than the cute bundle of joy that we will receive, but I assure you all sonogram shots this early on are not that flattering. (It doesn't help that our tech was a witch who only gave us 2 shots...the other one is much worse!) What the images are when you are watching them on a screen is amazing! It was so entrancing to watch this little bean move, look at their little arms and legs, and see the heartbeat. Even though it may not look it, this is the most beautiful picture in the world to me. The sight of my child growing and getting ready to enter our world, well... it's heaven.

Here is what we found out. Right now the baby is 3 1/2 inches long, and is measuring at 14 weeks and a day, which moves my due date up to the 24th of November. My guess all along has been Nov 28th, so we will see! Everything looked great with baby X, and the heartbeat was strong and normal. We will be going back in hopefully 4-5 weeks to find out the sex of the baby, it was just too soon to tell. I am so relieved that I finally got to see my little girl/boy on the screen today...ok...now that I really know you're in there Baby X, bring on the kicks!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure...but that looks like a girl to me ;-) What a BEAUTIFUL picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen...I don't know I kinda think it might be another boy. Either way, I agree they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Followers