Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hodge Podge!

When you don't post for days on end it really gives you a lot of material to work with. This week we played outside even though it was only in the 60's and went to a 30th b-day party for Uncle Mike. Zach also got to enjoy some time in the Bounce house our neighbors had for their daughter Sarah's birthday. I also took the sequel to my gender prediction kits...so you be the judge.

First I wanted to share some pics of Z in the yard playing in his sandbox/pool. It was much too cold for water, but Zach didn't seem to notice anything was missing:
He really gets a kick out of dancing around in his sandbox...it's not the safest thing I've ever seen, but it sure is entertaining!
After entertaining himself in Crabbie, he took off running across the yard. Destination unknown...or can you see what he's after?
How about now?

If you guessed Lennie's disgusting "outside" ball, that two seconds after this photo was taken found it way into my darling boy's mouth...well you were right! I think Zach's face in this picture is a riot! No, honey, I know it's not his most flattering shot, but he almost looks like an MLB pitcher gearing up for a fastball! (For the love of God Wayne, you need to stop watching the Yankees...I am actually starting to reference baseball lingo!)


Unfortunately I didn't remember to get any pictures from our Friday evening of watching Jack,or of Mike's birthday, because I forgot my camera, but Z had a great time both nights. He really enjoyed dancing at the party with his cousin and grooving with all the young ladies. I really enjoyed spending some QT with my nephew who is growing up way too fast. I can't believe that Jack is going to be 3 in August and that my other nephew Jason is graduating from Kindergarten next month! Where does the time go?


Speaking of time...I hope we move in the next ten years, otherwise Zach is headed for heartbreak. I think he is in love already with my neighbor Sarah and she is too old for him. She just celebrated her 6th birthday! I can only imagine Zach finding any excuse to head over there when he is 12 or 13, to be around the cute redheads next door! (Did I mention Sarah has a sister who is turning 9 in the fall?) Anyways...Dad took Zach over to the bounce house for some post party jumping. He really enjoyed it, but I think Zach's favorite part was getting to spend time with the girls! He is just so fascinated by big kids...which include his dad of course!

After Zach got used to the bouncing... he decided to try out his own high flying act...with a spotter of course!

Just look at this face...doesn't it just "scream" happiness!
Which brings me back to something that makes me want to scream... I am a little frustrated because even on round two of testing my results seem unclear. Here is my 2nd intelligender test:
Here's the shot that confuses me:
But... in the end Wayne and I decided that for now...we will read the final result as:
A prediction that if it comes true will give a lot of ladies I know something to scream about! (Mom, Alice...I know you are both secretly routing for that 1st granddaughter...hopefully it's in the cards...if not from me, then from someone else soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers