Saturday, May 2, 2009

A May Day B-Day!

My darling husband Wayne's birthday was yesterday and it was a great day. We celebrated, just the three of us with dinner out at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. The fact that I like Mexican food at all is a shock to those who grew up with me, but as I've gotten older, I've learned that chicken fajitas are a beautiful thing! I couldn't resist taking a few pics to commemorate the occasion, but we are having a family gathering today, so I am sure there will be more to come. Here are my boys:
Here's one of Zach "eating" his food. Although by this time Z had started smashing his food up he really did enjoy quite the feast:
And the fun didn't stop there, look how happy these two are playing on the way to the car:
And one a little closer to capture the dimples:
Happy Birthday my love! I am so glad I get to spend all the rest of your birthdays with you, and that little guy on yours shoulders .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers