Friday, May 8, 2009

Blog Slacker

I apologize for my blogging absence this last week. On Tuesday I took the day off, on Wednesday I was out late watching "A Chorus Line" with my Mom, and yesterday I went to bed at 7 p.m. Seriously, I actually went to sleep for the night! I don't know if that is just pathetic or pregnant? Either way, I am refreshed and ready for a blog this evening.


Nothing all together too exciting happened this week. We spent some time outdoors, a lot of time playing and dancing, and Z even learned some new words. According to my Mom Zach is now saying "cheese". We have also been perfecting "tree" this week and "outside". Neither of these words sound quite clear, but when Zach adds the hand gestures you can really pull it together. Here he is looking "outside":

No that's not a rain storm...Dad was outside hosing down a rainbow sprinkle accident. Apparently letting a one year old play with a container of sprinkles while you try to make dinner is not exactly the best game plan. Oh well...live and learn right! Here Zach is telling me he wants to go "outside"
When he realized that "outside" was not an option, he decided to entertain himself with a new game. It was his own version of a maze, and I love how his camouflage pants highlight the "army crawl" he demonstrated.

This last picture is when Zach decided he was done having his picture taken so he distracted me by coming in for a kiss and then grabbed the camera. I guess picture time was officially over! Oh well...if my mother's taught me anything it's that you must ALWAYS make time for pictures. Don't worry Mom Zach is learning...give it time just give it time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers