Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Mini Casa!

It was an exciting day around these parts. Today we finally got our shed! It is really cute and reminds me of a miniature version of our house(it has the same color scheme). I can't believe it went up in a day and it is already a big hit in the neighborhood! (I think the guy got 2 more orders just from putting it up...who knew shed building was so in demand?)



I know I am am getting old when I get this psyched about a shed, but its obviously contagious. Just look at how excited Zach's face is! (Wayne looks pretty thrilled too)


Now all we have to do is add some landscaping around the sides and maybe a few flower boxes...Oh how cute will that be? The other thing we are waiting for is the ramp that will go in the front, so we can get our snow blower and lawn mower in and out. I think Wayne is not so secretly hoping to use the ramp to get a riding lawn mower in and out. I love him, but our yard is not big enough to justify a riding lawn mower! Here is a front shot so you can envision and suggest some landscaping designs:

I think it looks like such a cool playhouse, it will almost be a shame to fill it with my ever increasing clutter. Wait, what am I saying, I may just be able to fit my car in the garage this winter...bye bye snow removal :)

Speaking of little houses, and tight quarters, tomorrow is our sonogram. I am so nervous and excited to finally be able to see and hear our little baby. I feel like I've waited forever to get a glimpse of this little girl/guy. I don't know how women used to go their whole pregnancy without being able to see or hear their child...well I guess the kicking always helps with the connection, but who wants to wait that long? Oh well... only a few more hours till our 1st photo of peanut #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers