Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Since we will be visiting with family and friends all day tomorrow, I wanted to post a quick photo from last year's 4th of July.
Its incredible to think about how far Zach has come in a year. Just look at how chubby that face is, and how bald he really was. It doesn't even seem like this could be the same child:


My how my baby has become a little man! I am so excited to see Zach run around with his 2nd cousins, many of whom are under the age of 10. I think there are 10 under the age of 6. It will be an eventful day, and while I doubt Zach will stay up till 9:30 to watch fireworks, I am sure he will enjoy playing the games that Aunt Lisa organized for the kids, and eating all of the wonderful food. I know he will love seeing his relatives and taking in some of the lake air. I am thrilled too, because some of my fondest memories are of spending the 4th at the lake, watching fireworks on a boat with my cousins, and I will be able to share that with my son (and mystery baby) very soon. I hope you all enjoy the holiday, and I promise to post soon about out celebration.


For this post, I totally copy-cated one of my favorite blogs to read, written by my very creative cyber-friend Jen who is a great writer, and a fellow English teacher with an adorable little girl. You should check out her blog at http://www.littlebabyaddison.blogspot.com/ to enjoy her daily doses of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers