Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sprinkles or Cherry Dip?

As an avid lover of ice cream, who indulges at least once a week in the summer, I am constantly faced with decisions. I get to the window and the girl behind the counter asks, "What can I get you?" Now usually I am a soft-serve girl, when I am eating well a Wow Cow flavor will do, but now that I am preggo I am all about the milk fat. With that one little question I must face the decision of chocolate, vanilla, or twist. Being the indecisive person I am, I usually go with the twist, because well...you get the best of both worlds. Once I've crossed the flavor hurdle it's on to the topping....


Should I go with rainbow sprinkles?



Or the cherry dip?


The choice is a timeless one. I swear I have struggled with this decision since I was five. Since no one has commented in weeks, I would love to see what decision you would make. What is your favorite ice cream combination?


I can tell you that Zach preferred the cherry dip and munching on the cone most of all. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera on hand, but this adorable picture of a blond little boy devouring his cone gives you a good idea of what the scene looked like. (minus the beautiful flowers in the background)


Now please feel free to leave a comment and a combination for me to try on my next ice cream outing.

6 comments:

  1. I have been the WORST commenter, even though I read every one of your posts :-) I am a sprinkles girl. Always have been. Cherry and chocolate dip are good and usually I just take a bite of Eric's. But if I get a whole cone to myself, I wants sprinkles baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had cherry dip, but I've had chocolate and it's sooo good. but I have to side with Jen...sprinkles always take the lead! Now I want ice cream with hot fudge and sprinkles..mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to cause carving ladies! I tend to choose sprinkles more often too, maybe its a girl thing! Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make that cravings....not carvings :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I am NOT an ice cream person, I know that given the choice, I would do the DIP!!!It's like candy & ice cream all rolled into one. Now if they had ice cream sprinkled with cake, that would be my 1st choice. They could call it B-Day ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom you are too funny. I am so proud of you that you that you figured out how to post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers