Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Introducing...Zach's little bro!


I was negligent yesterday in posting some pics from the ultrasound, so I thought I would share them today. Some of them are like those old photos where you have to stare at it for awhile before the image pops out. These are the best shots we could get because our darling youngest decided he didn't like all of the pictures being taken of him. We even tried to get a couple 3D images, but he actually blocked our shots with not only his arms over his face, but his legs as well. Maybe Baby M, decided is prepping for his life as a celebrity and already strinking poses for the Paparazzi.


Here is Baby M's face: (In this picture it's just his head. I've turned it so it's almost like he is upright. His chin is pressed against the uterine wall, but you can make out his nose, lips, and hint of eyes. I didn't see any hair, so I think I am getting another baldy :) )


Here is the little man's hand:
And this was the $ shot so to speak. Here is some proof that I am the mother of two boys:
I hope you enjoyed the preview...I don't think we'll get the chance to see Baby M in utero again.

4 comments:

  1. Oh he is SO cute already!! Love the pics. Baby M huh? What does the M stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo cute! That first pic takes a second to find his face, but it is a great shot! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shots Amy especially his little hand. He looks like he is waving Hi to us. It won't be long before we can hold that little hand in our big ones. Oh the fun we will have!!! Three Grandsons, I better keep taking my vitamins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Last comment was from Mom not Lisa, Sorry

    ReplyDelete

Followers