Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pink socks and Intelligender Tests be damned!

It's a Boy!

A beautiful and perfect, so far, little man to match his adorable older brother. I would be lying if I didn't say I was a bit disappointed at first, and then I just reveled in the fact that I've been blessed with these two little men in my life. I am so lucky to have not one, but two healthy sons and I am so excited about meeting the newest man in my life. Now that I know he's on his way, I am getting things into gear. Wayne and I went to look at cribs today, and I think I know the color of the room and the bedding I want to pick. Zach surprised me by actually saying "brother" when I said say brother, and I have a sneaky suspicion that these two had this meeting planned all along. I truly believe that everyone and everything happens for a reason and Zach is meant to have his little brother.

It will be a little sad to let go of the visions of pigtails, and Barbies, and all things girly, but I can't quite close my mind to that yet. I know my hubby only wants two, and two make a lot of sense, but I just can't let that 3rd go today. In time I may look at my two meant to be sons, my handsome hubby, and be content in all that we are, a complete family, but just for today I am going to let myself think of the daughter I may never get to have...as a distant possibility. Then again, maybe my brother or sister will give me a niece and I will spoil her senseless with pretty pink clothes, get my girl fix, and go home to my boys, my boys who do now and always will have my heart!

Thank you to everyone who posted their guess. I will try to put a few pics up later!

1 comment:

  1. That is the crazy thing about finding out the sex of your baby. On one hand, you find out the baby IS a boy and that alone is exciting (especially since it seems that Z was planning this all along :)
    But at the same time, you also find out the baby is NOT a girl, which is cause for a brief moment of sadness and maybe even a little tear. But like you said...you have not one, but two beautiful healthy boys and that alone is reason enough to smile and celebrate. YAY for new bedding and a new little man in your life! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers