Monday, July 6, 2009

A sock prediction?

Now don't get me wrong I am not the best laundry doer in the world, but I never made the mistake before of putting an unwashed red t-shirt in with white socks prior to this pregnancy. The result...some pick socks!



Could this be fate's way of sending me a sign for tomorrow? Since we are almost 24 hours away from finding out the gender of baby X. I thought it would be fun to take a little poll and see what people's pedictions are for tomorrow. Since I am not clever enough to know how to create a online poll, please just post your guess as a comment. I am so excited to see what the majority thinks. Then be sure to stop in tomorrow for the revealing post and some photos!

4 comments:

  1. I'm guessing girl! Not just because of the sock, but just a feeling I have! Good luck! I can't wait to see the results tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Heather and guessing Girl. I figure I can't be wrong 3 times and lets face it Amy, this pregnancy has been different. Either way Baby Grandma Loves you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear. I'm guessing girl for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers