Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Playdate!

Thursday was a really full day all around. It began with a visit from cousin Jack, who stayed with me while my sister ran a musical rehearsal. We entertained ourselves by reading books, playing in the play kitchen and eating Chips Ahoy! We took some time to act like the monkeys that we are as well:
This is a better shot of the actual Jack in my opinion, but I'm not sure what he's staring at:

After a quick couple of hours with Jack, Z and I headed to visit my friend Kim and her son Brayden and my friend Missy and her daughter Shona. Shona is a little older than the boys, so she kept doing two and a half year old things while the boys climbed, chewed and ran around. I did manage to capture one shot of the three of them playing:
Trust me with three active kids I am surprised I got this shot. I swear I don't know how my parents ever took a shot of the three of us without at least two of us being a blur! Kim's house is gorgeous! She renovated her kitchen and sun room a few years back and I'm ashamed to admit this is the first time I've gotten to see it, but you can catch glimpses of its beauty in some of the pics. Here is one of the only non blurry shots I have of the two boys:
The two of them took turns climbing and sitting on the rocking chair. Z was a little dangerous standing on the chair, but like I've said before the boy loves to climb! Brayden was a great host who really enjoyed playing in the sun room! I was so impressed by how he got up and down the stairs! Here is a pic of the cute little guy:
And here is a pic I snapped of Shona:
The star of the day was Lola, Kim's new puppy, here she is:

Zach really is a dog boy, look at this boy, he's in his element:


It was a great playdate!

1 comment:

Followers