Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Introducing...



Baby X:

For my readers this news does not come as a surprise, since you've all known since mid-March, but this is the first time I am going public, so to speak, with the great news that we are in fact expecting Baby #2! I think it's taken me awhile to really connect to the knowledge that in a few months I will have two kids under the age of 2! I may be slightly mad, but I am so thrilled that we are adding to our family. And this baby is very lucky...they have the best big brother in the world, the most dashing Daddy, a loving Lennie, great Grandparents, adoring Aunts, unbeilevable Uncles, and Cute cousins!! Just look at how Z celebrated the news:


I don't know if he quite understands the big brother thing, but as the youngest of three I understand how important "big brother" and "big sister" is and I tell you its a pivotal role in any kid's life. Well...the cat is out of the bag, or unto the internet now. Lets just pray for another healthy, happy, and dimpled little person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers