Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A New Addition!

Today I heard the most exciting news, my brother Nick and my sister-in-law Cheryl, bought a home! Mind you I did not say house, I said a home, because as I walked through the rooms I could imagine all the wonderful memories they are going to build there in the coming years. I can see the Christmas tree rising in the corner...hey Mom maybe Nick will take that 12 foot tree off your hands, and I can see my son running around the backyard with his cousins as we barbecue and hang out on the gorgeous stamped concrete patio, best of all I can see the joy in my brother's eyes (Cheryl's too) as he achieves yet another goal.

Don't get me wrong, my brother currently has a very nice house, he has done a ton to it along with his trusty foreman, my dad, but this new house is different. I don't want to say better...but ok...better. Better mostly because it is in a wonderful neighborhood and well it's more spacious, oh and best of all there is room for a table for family dinners...and well family includes me!

It's strange, but I am so excited for them. I think when you really love someone and something happens that brings them so much joy, you can't help but feel the magic of the moment. The best thing about this home of my brothers is well that it's home, which means he won't be leaving here anytime soon. Now I know he won't be moving South! :) There is something so reassuring in knowing my big brother is just a short drive away. Congrats you two...just keep the good news coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers