Saturday, April 11, 2009

Swinging Saturday!

There is something so wonderful about Spring! I think its the fact that the snow finally melts and the sun comes shining through...needless to say its a time to celebrate. So today on a quick visit to the Grandparent's house, Z took advantage of the awesome jungle gym. Here he is figuring out just what he thinks:
At first I think he thought we were a little crazy. But after a quick pep talk from Dad:
He started to think..."Maybe, this isn't so bad!"
Then, in true Zachie spirit, he closed his eyes, embraced the moment, and enjoyed:
And what day would be complete if he didn't at least try the slide? Although we missed Grandma and Papa, the trip wasn't a waste as you can see from the smile on Z's face. He must have really enjoyed his new vantage point (being up high) because this is his latest trick:



Yes folks...that is my son standing on my ottoman. Zach's discovered he can climb!!Lord help me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers