Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Series of Firsts!

Aside from getting his haircut on Saturday, Zach also had another few firsts. On Friday Dad came home from work and decided to take Z and I to get our first shakes of the season. They are absolutely delicious and this pregnancy the thing I crave most is a cool chocolate shake. Zach was pretty thrilled about having his cravings met too:
He even sported his shades for more than 5 seconds, just to look like Dad:



It was a lovely surprise for a Friday where I had stayed home because Zach was sick. Look at this baby, I think he pulled one over on me, after 5 a.m. his phantom fever disappeared and we spent the day playing!

On Saturday we ventured to the park to meet up with Grandma and Jack. Aunt Lisa called to invite us, and even though it was windy, I couldn't resist an opportunity to see the boys playing at the playground. This was another first, as Z has never been to the playground before. Here is a picture of the boys swinging, sorry Li you and I don't look too hot in this pic!



After our adventures on the windy playground we sought refuge in the Library. Yes another first for Zach, and he loved it. Aunt Lisa entertained with a story...I love when those teaching skills come into play in real life:


We finished up at the library, after I helped Jack pick out some books. Although I thought "Roberto The Mouse Architect" looked intriguing, Jack really loved the book about a "farting dog". Go figure!


With all these firsts out of the way, I have some spaces to go fill in again in Z's baby book! All in all, it was a glorious weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers