Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And the Award Goes to...

Hopefully my big sis! I am so excited for my sister. I just learned that she was nominated for "Teacher of the Year" in her district. I am awed, but not surprised. Some people are born to teach, my sister is born to shine (which includes her talent for dazzling her students, inspiring other teachers,myself included, and her long ago passion of vocal performance)! Hey Li if you combined your singing with your teaching skills you definitely have this award in the bag! I just am so glad to see someone who dedicates themselves to enriching the curriculum, the meaning of community of learners, and their student's lives and love of reading and writing getting some much deserved recognition. Lisa you are, as I've always said, "Super Teacher", and this nomination just proves that I'm not the only one who noticed. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers