Monday, April 20, 2009

Just Another Maniac Monday!

Today I went back to work after 11 days off! Not that I was counting or anything! And although the kids were pretty well behaved and semi-conscience, I missed my Z man. I swear it is the greatest Catch 22 this parenting gig. Some days you feel like you can't make it through one more minute and others you're longing to chase the little guy around the house for the hundredth time.


I did have a pleasant surprise today though, I got to see my parents and brother and sister in law for dinner. It was so nice of my parents to treat us for watching Wolfie, but it's the least I can do for the people who spoil me daily! We went to the OG(Ok, I know I was there last week, but I've already explained that it's my favorite place) and it was a wonderful meal. I love taking the little man out to restaurants, he really enjoys seeing people and trying new foods! Actually today he enjoyed throwing new foods, but hopefully this is just a phase! All in all it was an eventful day that went unfilmed. However, since the pics are my favorite part of the post here are a few shots of Zach's new favorite game...it's called "boating in my bristle block container":
That pile of toys are the bristle blocks that Z dumped out in order to sit in the container...later he thought, hey boating in fun, but maybe surfing is better:

I tell you the things this kid thinks up are truly amazing! Isn't life beautiful, even on a maniac Monday?

2 comments:

Followers